WebViewer Version : 8.3.3
When I change opacity of annotation and after that I will select annotation then print the pdf but final print view show 100% opacity for all object.
I attach one file
Printing doesn’t respect the set opacity for an object but rather uses the opacity override from selection
so , could please give me a proper solution
Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot
While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:
Here is what I’ve tried:
- Select the shapes ribbon
- Select the ellipse tool
- Changed the first style preset to have yellow fill and stroke color
- Draw an ellipse into the first page
- With the annotation selected, click the style button in the annotation popup to open the annotation style popup
- Change the opacity for that annotation to 50%
- Click the cog menu button (top right corener) to open the menu overlay
- Click print
- Click the print button without changing any setting
At this point, it shows the annotation (print preview) as expected.
It looks like there is something not working properly with the way you are binding the right panel settings with WebViewer. Do you perhaps have event listener when the annotation is selected that overrides the previous opacity configuration?