How to show 2 webviewer which join a collaboration sync session in a web page?

I have a document, and I want to show 2 views in a web page (in reactjs web), 1 view can annotate, scroll, and another view only can view.
There will be some restrictions like users will only be able to log in as one user at a time, and they won’t be able to be a different user on each screen. However, collaboration session (ex: create or join a sync session, …) depends on users. In a web page means just login by one user, so how to create 2 views in a page, 1 view is for ‘leader’, 1 view is for ‘follower’?

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:APIs:Forums:

Hello Iris,

In the collaboration sync session, the follower’s screen will scroll as the leader’s screen. So, those two viewers should be the same. For now, you can try to load 2 Webviewer and 2 Collab clients into one page. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Jimmy Lin

Software Developer

PDFTron Systems, Inc.

www.pdftron.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (and any attachment to it) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed in the header, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any reproduction, distribution, modification or use of the contents of this message (and any attachment to it) by any individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original.