Tooltips of contextMenuPopup and textPopup are not getting closed

Product: PDFTron Webviewer.

Product Version: 8.9.0

Please give a brief summary of your issue:
Tooltips of contextMenuPopup and textPopup are not getting closed.

Hi Team,

When contextMenuPopup is open and if I click on any button in popup before the tooltip appears the tooltip is displayed and it’s not getting closed.

Please provide a link to a minimal sample where the issue is reproducible:

Can you please help me on this?

Hi Chandthousif,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Webviewer.

I was able to reproduce the issue in Webviewer version 8.9. The issue is fixed in our latest version, 8.12.

Could you verify it at: https://showcase.apryse.com/? If it works for you, we would recommend you to upgrade Webviewer to 8.12 as it contains multiple fixes and new features.

Hi Johnny,

Thanks for the reply is there any way to fix it by code in 8.9.0 version it self, if we can do it will be very helpful please.

And if we want to migrate from 8.9.0 to 8.12.0 are there any major changes or updates done. Because currently I have migrated from 8.1.0 to 8.9.0 there were many changes and spent time on it to fix.

Hi Chandthousif,

We don’t really backport fix to 8.9 now. There are no major changes between 8.9 to 8.12. Please let us know if you have issues upgrading, thank you.

Hi Johnny,

I have a License key issue with upgrading the PDFTron to latest version. With latest versions from 8.10.0 to 8.12.0 i am facing a bad license key issue. This issue Will be resolved with the new licence key next year so currently I can’t upgrade to latest version. So, is there any way or any customisation i can do in the code to fix this issue in 8.9.0 version itself

Thanks

Hi Chandthousif,

Thank you for providing the information.

I’ll discuss with the team and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

Thank you, will be waiting for the response

Hi Chandthousif,

I have checked with the team and confirmed that if a license key is valid, it shouldn’t have any problem when you are using a newer Webviewer or Apryse SDK.

If you are using a newer package key, then it’s possible to have the “bad license key” issue when you’re using the older version of Webviewer.

Do you mind to check with your account manager for further details on the license key? thank you.

Hi Johnny,

I have already checked and it was confirmed by the PDFTron official support team that we have an issue with license and can you please tell me if we can fix the issue by doing some customisation or not.

Thank you

Hi Chandthousif,

Thank you for providing the information. I will check with the team to see if we can merge the fix into 8.9 and will get back to you once we have further details.

Hi Johnny,

Thank you so much will wait your response

Hi Chandthousif,

I’m finding the fix for this issue and will update you once we have more progress.

Hi Johnny,

Thank you for the response, Did you have any update regarding this issue fix?

Thanks,
Tousif

Hello,

Do we have any update on this issue?

Thanks

Hi Chandthousif,

Sorry for the late reply as I was on vacation last week.

I have double checked our demo again (which is our latest version) and it seems that the issue still exist.

Could you help me verify this at https://showcase.apryse.com/?

At the same time, I will add this to our backlog and it will be reviewed by our product manager. I will address the priority of this issue. I will update you once we have further progress, thank you.

Hi Johnny,

Thanks for your response .

https://showcase.apryse.com/. In this link i am not seeing the issue which I have raised may be it’s fixed in latest version. So may be you can apply the same fix in 8.9.0 version.

Thank you

Hello Johynny,

We are also facing a similar and exact issue.
If you address it on a priority basis, it will be of great help.

Hi Chandthousif and Kamplilli,

This issue has been added to our backlog and will be worked on by one of our developer.

We don’t have a timeline for when it will be fixed but I will address the priority in our backlog and if it does get fixed we’ll let you know when it’s available in an experimental build to test out and the estimated official release date.

Hello Johnny,

Do you have any update on this?

Hi Chandthousif,

This is still in our backlog and once it’s worked on and merged to our experimental build, we will update you.
Thank you for the patience.