WebViewer Version: 10.0.1
SDK .NET 4.5.1+ Version: 2.0.0 (10.0.0)
I noticed that it is possible to view several image format on WebViewer, like png, jpeg and gif, which looks great.
So I wonder if it is possible to add annotation on an image, and achieve any of the following:
- (WebViewer SDK (js)) save the annotated version of the image as original format(arraybuffer?); OR
- (SDK .NET) using some information from WebViewer(e.g. xfdf ?), merge the flattened annotation on the original image file(currently I handled pdf annotation like this)
The reason I asked like this is that I tried the “Save As” button on the WebViewer, but only PNG is available as an option, while this will make the saved file:
- resized to a specific size
- (JPG) loss the original EXIF information (PNG does not EXIF for sure)
- (GIF) loss the animation (PNG does not move)
And after all, I think the user might expect the WebViewer can return a new version of the same file format.
I am planning to add a custom button and please let me know if it is possible to do so. Thank you.