Add watermark for Signature & import signature image in iOS

Product:iOS SDK

Product Version: 10.8.0

Please give a brief summary of your issue:
1.Unable to add watermark image behind signature
2.How to import the image of signature to signature list.

Please describe your issue and provide steps to reproduce it:
I have subclass PTDocumentController and adding the signature with default long press property.

1. But I want to add watermark after select the signature or signed in document.
    I created object of PTDigitalSignature,PTSavedSignaturesViewController and PTFloatingSigViewController and confirm their delegate in the same PTDocumentController subclass. So I can receive event after signature selection and can add watermark image. But delegate is not calling,

example:
PTDigitalSignatureTool * digTool = [[PTDigitalSignatureTool allocOverridden]initWithPDFViewCtrl:self.pdfViewCtrl];

digTool.delegate = self;

and added delegate method
-(void)digitalSignatureToolDidSelectSignature:(PTDigitalSignatureTool*)signatureTool image:(UIImage *)image {
}
but not a single delegate is calling.

1. I want to import default signature to signature lis, So user will have a choice to annotate or select stored signature or select imported signature.

Please provide a link to a minimal sample where the issue is reproducible:

1 Like

Hello Shabir,
Thank you for your question. In order to further assist you, would you be willing to submit a Technical Support Ticket? This way, we can directly address what you are trying to achieve. Iā€™m providing a link for your convenience:
-Apryse
We look forward to your response.