WebViewer Version: 7.3.3
Do you have an issue with a specific file(s)? No
Can you reproduce using one of our samples or online demos? Yes
Are you using the WebViewer server? No
Does the issue only happen on certain browsers? No
Is your issue related to a front-end framework? No
Is your issue related to annotations? Yes
Please give a brief summary of your issue:
When a state is set to an annotation comment (Accepted for instance), once you download the PDF and open it on Adobe Reader, the comment is missing.
Please describe your issue and provide steps to reproduce it:
This is happening as well in PDFTron Linux 8.1 SDK.
- Draw any annotation using PDFTron webviewer.
- Add a comment, don’t set any state.
- Mark the Annotation as “Accepted” (or any other state)
- You will be able to see the annotations using PDFTron Webviewer.
- Download the PDF file, with the inserted annotation and comments.
- Open it using Adobe Reader.
- Try to find the second comment, it is missing.
- Download the Annotations using FDF, the data is there but Adobe Reader is not able to render it.
I have opened it using other PDF Viewer apps, same issue.
Please provide a link to a minimal sample where the issue is reproducible:
PDFTRON_about.pdf (2.1 MB)