Can I add intra page link annotation into the text?

Product: PDFTRON SDK javascript API

Product Version:

Please give a brief summary of your issue:
I am not able to find a way through which I can create a intra page link annotations into the text.
I am able to add intra-page link annotation in specific area in the page. Please provide the link for that.

Thank You!

Please describe your issue and provide steps to reproduce it:
(The more descriptive your answer, the faster we are able to help you)

Please provide a link to a minimal sample where the issue is reproducible:

create a intra page link annotations into the text.

Sorry, it is unclear what you are asking here. Screenshots would help a lot to understand this.

I am able to add intra-page link annotation in specific area in the page. Please provide the link for that.

This sample shows how to add link annotations.

Thanks for the quick reply.
Actually my requirement is that: I want to create table of content for the pdf-file. and in the table of content for each topic I want to add link to that page, so that user can directly navigate to that page using table of content.
I am able to get page number of each topic using bookmarks.
Can you please suggest me the way to do that. I mean which API can help me to add intra page links in the topic that I added in the table of content.
Thanks in advance.

Are you aware that PDF files can have a Document Outline? This is metadata, which is not on any particular PDF page, but is optionally shown in a PDF reader, typically in a side panel. See our Bookmarks sample.

I mean which API can help me to add intra page links in the topic that I added in the table of content.

You want to see the Annotations sample, and look for Action.CreateGoto to see the example code.

Thanks for the help.