Can not find the exported file (FileAttachment annotation)

Product:
Apryse PDFTron SDK

Product Version:

Please give a brief summary of your issue:
I cannot find the exported file (FileAttachment annotation).

Please describe your issue and provide steps to reproduce it:
I attached the file (the image was attached as FileAttachment annotation) to the pdf file through the WEB. Then I opened this pdf file on Android. I see the attached file as a pin. Next, I need to click on the annotation to open the attached file in another window. When I click, I get the annotation, and then I call the export function for it, but nothing happens. If, after calling the export function, I try to open a file that lies along the path specified in the FileSpec, then such a file does not exist.

Please provide a link to a minimal sample where the issue is reproducible:

1 Like

Thank you for your post. Is there a reason you are trying to implement this feature yourself? The out-of-box component has file attachment working already: Fragment | Apryse Documentation
If you do require implementing this yourself, to extract a file attachment:

String exportFileAttachment (PDFViewCtrl pdfViewCtrl, FileAttachment attachment, File directory)

For your reference on our Viewer Utils: ViewerUtils - PDFTron API Reference | Apryse Software Inc.
It has also been noted by our Engineering Team that the code provided is not correct. Please let us know if this addresses your concerns.

2 Likes

Thank you. Your answer helped me a lot.

1 Like