Does full reflow support rasterizing vector images?

Product: PDFNet server SDK (python) + StructuredOutput

Product Version: 12.1.0

Please give a brief summary of your issue:
Full reflow keeps raster images but drops vector images.

Please describe your issue and provide steps to reproduce it:
When I use StructuredOutput with full reflow to convert to HTML, vector images are dropped. Raster/bitmap images work. Trying paragraph reflow returns the images, albeit not in their correct locations. I wonder if there is an option to rasterize vector image regions in full reflow mode.

Please provide a link to a minimal sample where the issue is reproducible:

I’ve attached a document. The image in question is the bar chart on page 2.

pdf_structure_test_2pages.pdf (16.0 KB)

Hi Erik,

I understand you’re seeing some unexpected behavior surrounding documents containing vector-based images during PDF → HTML conversions with the Structured Output module. I would ask that you provide the following information so that I can better isolate the behavior seen:

  1. Can you provide a small code snippet demonstrating your workflow, including any options set for this conversion?
  2. Can you indicate what platform you’re using with the PDFNet SDK & python, i.e. Windows, Linux? Please include version / distribution (if available).
  3. You’ve said that the image is dropped; have you happened to have inspected the resulting HTML content to see if the vector image is still referenced?

Thanks,
Kaden Rettig
Technical Support Engineer
Apryse Support Team