Error when editing a form and moving from one field to the next

Hi

I have just updated my app to the latest version of PDFTron (6.1.0). I am having trouble with an editable form. I am able to open the form succesffully, however, when I edit one field then tap into another field to carry on editing I get a crash in FormFillTool.m => didEndEditing on the following line: Widget* wg4 = [[Widget alloc] initWithAnn:m_moving_annotation]; (line 901 in the file). The error I get is a EXC_BAD_ACCESS.

I have tried the same thing with one of the forms in the sample app in my app and all works out fine. I have tried putting my form in the sample app and all works fine, so I am not sure what it is I may be doing wrong. The one fundamental difference is that my app uses arc whilst the sample does not, I am not sure if this has something to do with it…

Here is the code I am using to initialise the pdfViewCtl.

• (void)viewDidLoad

{

[super viewDidLoad];

[PDFNet Initialize:kPDFTronLicenceKey];

NSString* resourcePath = [[NSBundle mainBundle] pathForResource:@“pdfnet” ofType:@“res”];

[PDFNet SetResourcesPath:resourcePath];

[PDFNet SetDefaultDiskCachingEnabled:YES];

[self setPdfViewCtrl:[[PDFViewCtrl alloc] initWithFrame:self.view.bounds]];

// [pdfViewCtrl SetPathHinting:YES];

[pdfViewCtrl setDelegate:self];

// [pdfViewCtrl SetImageSmoothing:NO];

// [pdfViewCtrl SetOverprint:e_op_off];

@try {

NSLog(@“size: %d”, [currentDocument.file.data length]);

[self setDocToOpen:[[PDFDoc alloc] initWithBuf:currentDocument.file.data buf_size:[currentDocument.file.data length]]];

}

@catch (NSException *exception) {

UIAlertView *alert = [[UIAlertView alloc] initWithTitle:@“Exception” message:[exception reason] delegate:self cancelButtonTitle:@“Ok” otherButtonTitles:nil , nil];

[alert show];

return;

}

if( [[self docToOpen] InitStdSecurityHandlerWithPassword:@"" password_sz:0] == NO )

{

UIAlertView *alert = [[UIAlertView alloc] initWithTitle:@“Oh Noes!” message:@“This file is password protected :(” delegate:self cancelButtonTitle:@“Ok” otherButtonTitles:nil , nil];

[alert show];

return;

}

[pdfViewCtrl SetProgressiveRendering:YES withInitialDelay:0 withInterval:750];

[pdfViewCtrl SetHighlightFields:YES];

[pdfViewCtrl SetRenderedContentBufferSize:100];

[pdfViewCtrl SetZoomLimits:e_trn_zoom_limit_absolute Minimum:0.5 Maxiumum:10];

[pdfViewCtrl SetPageViewMode:e_trn_fit_width];

[pdfViewCtrl SetBackgroundColor:255 g:255 b:255 a:0];

[pdfViewCtrl SetDoc:[self docToOpen]];

[self.view addSubview:[self pdfViewCtrl]];

[self.view setBackgroundColor:[UIColor scrollViewTexturedBackgroundColor]];

[pdfViewCtrl setTool:[[PanTool alloc] initWithPDFViewCtrl:[self pdfViewCtrl]]];

}

Any pointers would be appreciated as I just can’t seem to figure out what I may have done wrong.

Thanks

Bradley