How can I create a new custom RubberStamp programmatically on Flutter? Or at least on Android or iOS?

Dear Technical Support Team,

I want to create a set of CustomRubberStamps (e.g. Approve/Reject/Suspend stamps) before users select the RubberStamp tool. So I need a way to create them programmatically. With WebViewer we have RubberStampCreateTool#setCustomStamps(), but I don’t see any equivalent methods for mobile with Apryse SDK.
Does anyone know how to do it on Flutter, or at least on Android/iOS?

Thank you for posting your question to our forum. We will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

1 Like

Thank you for reaching out for support through our forum.
Below our some of the stamp options we have available on native Android:

Custom rubber stamps are currently not supported at this time. However, you are welcome to customize using the open source Tools code. Here is a guide for your convenience: Custom-tool | Apryse Documentation

1 Like

Thank for your fast response. So that mean currently the SDK is not able to set CustomStamps programmatically right?

Thank you for your response. There’s no programmatic way in Flutter to create custom stamps, however, it may be possible to modify native code to achieve this, if you’d like to try. It will require forking and maintaining the Flutter SDK, which i’m linking here: pdftron_flutter | Flutter package