How to android multi-page tiff

In Android, if you open tiff using the code below, you can view only one page even if it contains multiple tiffs. How can I show multiple pages like PDF?

val config = ViewerConfig.Builder().openUrlCachePath(this.getCacheDir().getAbsolutePath())
            .multiTabEnabled(true)
            .build()
        val fileLink = Uri.parse("file:///android_asset/tiff.tiff")
        DocumentActivity.openDocument(this, fileLink, config)

Hi Sean,

Thank you for contacting us about your question.
We don’t support opening tiff files with multiple pages at the moment.

If you don’t mind, could you please let us know what is your use case and why are you interested in this feature?

Best Regards,
Saeed
Developer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.

PDFTron

World’s #1 PDF SDK Library for Web, Mobile, Server, Desktop

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (and any attachment to it) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed in the header, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any reproduction, distribution, modification or use of the contents of this message (and any attachment to it) by any individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original.

I have to show you the contract.
Contracts are multiple pages in tiff format.

Then is it possible to adopt a method that can show multi-page tiff format files by converting to pdf?

Multi-page conversion is not supported in the viewer version yet, however you can convert to PDF then pass to the viewer, for example:

File tiffFile = Utils.copyResourceToLocal(this, R.raw.tiff_sample, "tiff_sample", ".tiff");
        PDFDoc pdfDoc = new PDFDoc();
        Convert.toPdf(pdfDoc, tiffFile.getAbsolutePath());
        File pdfFile = new File(getCacheDir(),"tiff_sample.pdf");
        pdfDoc.save(pdfFile.getAbsolutePath(), SDFDoc.SaveMode.NO_FLAGS, null);
        pdfDoc.close();

Then use pdfFile to pass in to the ViewerBuilder2, i.e. withUri(Uri.fromFile(pdfFile)).

Could you please give it a try? Thanks.