How to verify single signature with "low-level" API?

I’ve been reading this: Verify-pdf | Apryse Documentation

And there is a section:

We offer a higher-level document-based API for verifying signatures, as well as a lower-level per-signature API.

Is there an example of how to use this lower-level signature API in java script. I want to trigger signature verification, but for a single signature with this low-level API. How can I do that?

Thank you for posting your question to our forum. We will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Hello,

While that example showcases the ability to verify all signatures, it is possible to verify a single signature with our API. Please refer to the sample here for some example code using our Node JS SDK.

Hi,

I’m aware of those samples and I have already implemented that part in our product.
But as far as I can see the sample you provided does not have any code for single signature verification.

I need to verify single signature and I’m asking for sample code for that.
Like I said in the initial message, in the docs you mention lower-level API to verify single signature,
How do you use this lower-level API?

regards

The VerifyAllAndPrint function in our sample code has a for loop that iterates through each signature field and verifies it. You may modify that code to check a specific signature field in a document. This sample code is what the documentation was referring to as our lower-level API.

If this is not helpful, can I get a better understanding of your applications workflow and why you are looking to verify a single signature?

1 Like

Was not clear to me from the sample that it is leveraging low-level API :slight_smile:
That is what I was looking for, Thank you!

regards

1 Like

Great, thanks for letting us know that it works for you! Please let us know if you have any further questions.