I am not able to export annotations for the document and also open file in base64 format - on my local server!

WebViewer Version: 10.2.3

Do you have an issue with a specific file(s)? I have issue with all files
Can you reproduce using one of our samples or online demos? No
Are you using the WebViewer server? No
Does the issue only happen on certain browsers? On all browsers
Is your issue related to a front-end framework? We use angular.js as framework
Is your issue related to annotations? Yes

Please give a brief summary of your issue:
(Think of this as an email subject)
I included my license key in the WebViewer constructor. I downloaded the folders and files related to 10.2.3 version and I use them in my application. I am able to open the pdf-viewer. But I see differences between our test server and my local server. On test server for example when I try to load this file from you examples https://pdftron.s3.amazonaws.com/downloads/pl/demo-annotated.pdf I am able to see the attached annotations on the file, and when I call the exportAnnotations method I am able to get the XFDF of the annotations attached on that file. Also when I try to open some document with the loadDocument method I am able to do that. So everything of this works on our test server. But when I work on my localhost server and when I load your example file https://pdftron.s3.amazonaws.com/downloads/pl/demo-annotated.pdf then I am able to see just the file without the annotations. And after I input for example some new annotations and call the exportAnnotations method I am not getting any response. So it seems that the API does not work on this case. Also locally I am not able to use the loadDocument method.

When I open the pdf viewer locally, in browser I am able to see the following errors:

This is how the loaded pdf viewer looks like on our test server:

and this is how it looks locally

Please describe your issue and provide steps to reproduce it:
I am not able to reproduce this on other project. Inside our project where I have issues when I work locally. we use angularjs, we use grunt to build the files and also we use PDF.js (mozilla.github.io) as a pdf viewer right now which needs to be changed by apryse pdf viewer. The folders and files are downloaded from our nexus repository,stored inside folder called bower_components and from there we are accessing the library. I don’t know if the errors I have locally has something to do with that…

Please provide a link to a minimal sample where the issue is reproducible:

Hi Boshkoski,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Webviewer.

To further investigate the issue, could you provide the following?

1. What is the difference on the setup between the test server and your local server
  2. You code snippet/minimal project that the issue happens
  3. Other related issue

For angular setup, you could check our sample project at: GitHub - PDFTron/webviewer-angular-sample: Sample to demonstrate integrating WebViewer into Angular. I suspect that the issue is related to the resources path, like the path to Webviewer assets.