I want to take input from user inside a freetext

I want to take inputs from user inside FreeText annotation.

I tried using Form Fields but it doesn’t group with the freeText (When I try to move the freeText, the form Field doesn’t move with it)

Hello Prajwal,

The fields under the form group cannot be moved when not in form field creation mode. Could you clarify your workflow? Are you try essentially trying to attach comments onto the fields, such as text field, with the free text annotation?

Best Regards,
Darian

Hello Darian,

Workflow: Whenever user performs an action in the application, a freetext with specific field gets inserted in document. And when user opens the document, he/she shoul be able to input some text in those fields. Along with this user can change the position of freetext.

Please let me know if you need more clarification on this.

Regards,
Prajwal

Hello Prajwal,

What are examples of actions that insert the free text with specific fields? What fields? Could you provide the code you have already for this part? Could you provide a video showing what you are doing?

And when user opens the document, he/she shoul be able to input some text in those fields. Along with this user can change the position of freetext.

Are you already able to input text in the fields? Is the only issue changing the position?

Best Regards,
Darian