Ic_search_black_24px image is not getting displayed in latest version of webviewer

WebViewer Version:

Do you have an issue with a specific file(s)?
Can you reproduce using one of our samples or online demos?
Are you using the WebViewer server?
Does the issue only happen on certain browsers?
Is your issue related to a front-end framework?
Is your issue related to annotations?

Please give a brief summary of your issue:

ic_search_black_24px image is not getting displayed in latest version of webviewer

Please describe your issue and provide steps to reproduce it:

Hello I have added custom action button in text popup as below.

instance.UI.textPopup.add([
{
type: “actionButton”,
img: “ic_search_black_24px”,
onClick: () => this.openQuickSearch(),
title: “Advance search”,
dataElement: “textPopupAdvanceSearch”
}
]);

This is custom action button in textPopup and it shows search icon as per image mentioned and on click of it calling openQuickSearch(). This code is fine in the 8.1.0 version of webviewer now I have upgraded webviewer to latest version 10.8.0 and in latest version image is not getting displayed search icon image.
Can you please help me regarding this like if name of the img is changed or any alternative image to be used in latest version.

Please provide a link to a minimal sample where the issue is reproducible:

1 Like

Hello,

Can some one please help me on this?

1 Like

Hello chandthousif,

Thanks for reaching out, I was able to reproduce this and have found that it was introduced in v10.2, probably because of the UI chunking we had done.

I will raise this to our development team as a bug report, thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
Tyler

1 Like

Hello Tyler,

Thanks for your reply do we have any work around for this or can we use bootstrap class here for icon

Thanks
Tousif

1 Like

Hello chandthousif,

For a workaround, you can grab the icon from our public repo: GitHub - PDFTron/webviewer-ui: WebViewer UI built in React

Best regards,
Tyler

1 Like