WebViewer Version: 8.7.0
“No” to all of these questions:
- Do you have an issue with a specific file(s)?
- Can you reproduce using one of our samples or online demos?
- Are you using the WebViewer server?
- Does the issue only happen on certain browsers?
- Is your issue related to a front-end framework?
Is your issue related to annotations? Yes
Do you have any plans to improve the TypeScript definitions for the
UI.Popup method arguments? For example, instead of
add(items: object), it would be more helpful to include a specific
items interface that clarifies the shape of header items.