I want to hide the annotation on pdf as the same result of the filter here. can I get the list of annotation after filter somehow?
Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot
While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:Guides:
- Hiding certain annotations in WebViewer notes panel
- Remove annotations in viewer - Programmatically
- Setting up listen/trigger events for real-time collaboration in the client
- Redact a PDF document - About redactor
- Core.Annotations. FileAttachmentAnnotation - initializer
- Core.Annotations. SoundAnnotation - initializer
- Core.Annotations. StickyAnnotation - COMMENT
What you can do is add an event listener on the
annotationFilterChanged event. And anytime the event is fired, you can then programatically get all the annotations from the annotation manager and hide the ones that match the filter. When your filter is cleared you can then show all annotations.
Here are some relevant APIs that will help you:
PDFTron Systems Inc.