latest
Do you have an issue with a specific file(s)? html files
Can you reproduce using one of our samples or online demos? No
Are you using the WebViewer server? No
Does the issue only happen on certain browsers? No
Is your issue related to a front-end framework? No
Is your issue related to annotations? No

Please give a brief summary of your issue:
I am trying to annotate an html document. However that document has multiple pages. The link is
https://d18rn0p25nwr6d.cloudfront.net/CIK-0000320193/386e8c01-2795-4676-866f-9c816f935a42.html#
As you can see it has multiple tabs. When I store the annotation, I need to provide the tab as well, otherwise the annotation shows up in all the other tabs as well.

Please describe your issue and provide steps to reproduce it:
In the attached document, go to cover page, and annotate any text.
Then go to a different tab say Financial Statements. You will see that the annotation you created on cover shows up on Financial Statements tab as well.

Please provide a link to a minimal sample where the issue is reproducible:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding WebViewer and for providing a sample link. I want to confirm that you are using WebViewer to convert your site to PDF

Link to our HTML guide

Our annotating HTML feature is intended for saving HTML to PDF format. Since PDF is a static format for keeping the appearance consistent for printing, some interactive features like tabs aren’t supported

For your issues, I suggest saving each tab as it own page and merging the pages into a single PDF document where annotations are put on different pages.

Please let me know if the above helps or if you want me to clarify anything

Best Regards,

Andrew Yip
Web Developer
Apryse