Need help! PDFtron information in text field disappear

We have found 3 issues in markup function.

1. PDF that also includes text field inside, users have reported that the text disappeared after zooming in/out and also happened with other type such as drop-down type, calendar type. This is the most urgent, please kindly check this issue first. (Attachment: Fillable Field Disappeared)

2. We’ve noticed that PDFTron is able to read comments and some elements from AutoCad that usually cause long-time downloading. Could you suggest us how to config it to prevent reading AutoCad comments? (Attachment: Sample_of_AutoCad_Comment)

3. When we open PDF file which has multiple of paper scale (Ex. Page1 A4, Page2 A1), sometime it jumps to page 2 and we cannot scroll up to view the 1st page. This happens randomly. (Attachment: Attached 3)

Hi Varit,

It appears the attachments you are mentioning did not get uploaded and sent. Can you please re-upload them or upload them to google drive and send a link?

Also could you please confirm if you are using the PDFTron WebViewer?

3 issues

1. PDF that also includes text field inside, users have reported that the text disappeared after zooming in/out and also happened with other type such as drop-down type, calendar type. This is the most urgent, please kindly check this issue first. (Attachment: Fillable Field Disappeared)

2. We’ve noticed that PDFTron is able to read comments and some elements from AutoCad that usually cause long-time downloading. Could you suggest us how to config it to prevent reading AutoCad comments? (Attachment: Sample_of_AutoCad_Comment)

3. When we open PDF file which has multiple of paper scale (Ex. Page1 A4, Page2 A1), sometime it jumps to page 2 and we cannot scroll up to view the 1st page. This happens randomly. (Attachment: Attached 3)

file and videos in previous comment

Hi Varit,

As mentioned before I cannot see the files, please send a google drive link instead with the mentioned files.

Also please let me know if you are using the PDFTron WebViewer.

HI

My apologies
Here google link,
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hDa2Kx_0NQvv8sX0ue4ZdjZ14YdQEjP9?usp=share_link

We are using PDFtron WebViewer. see the picture

Hello,

I saw you’re using WebViewer version 8.1. Would it be an option for you to update the WebViewer version to 8.11 and check if the issues remain? Probably the issues on items 1 and 3 will be fixed.

Latest official: www.pdftron.com/downloads

For item 2, do you mean open the file and not consider any comments coming from AutoCAD?

Best,
Dandara Navarro
Web Software Developer