Need help with PDFTron's FreeTextAnnotation: Set dynamic size with 'fontsize=0pt', but reverts to default size when double-clicked for editing

Product: Webviewer

Product Version: 8.1.0

Please give a brief summary of your issue:
I want the FreeTextAnnotation to have a dynamic font size when it is expanded and not switch to the default font size when it is being edited.

Please describe your issue and provide steps to reproduce it:

Hi,

I learned from this conversation https://groups.google.com/g/pdfnet-webviewer/c/CNDdJDeEn2U on how to give the FreeTextAnnotation a dynamic size by setting FontSize = ‘0pt’.

While it works as intended, the annotation switches to a default font size whenever it is double-clicked to edit. I want the FreeTextAnnotation to have a dynamic size but also not change to the default font size when it is being edited. Any idea on how to accomplish this?

Thanks.

Hello srijeetpatil7,

Thank you for pointing this issue out.

We don’t currently have this on our roadmap but, we will add it to the backlog for our product team to review for feasibility and viability.

We don’t have a timeline for when it will be fixed but if it does get fixed we’ll let you know when it’s available in an experimental build to test out and the estimated official release date.

Best Regards,

Carlo Mendoza
Web Developer
Apryse
www.apryse.com