PDF2HTML Reflow Paragraph doesn't work

Hello. I’m interested in converting pdf to HTML with grouping text into paragraphs. I’ve tried the following example https://www.pdftron.com/documentation/samples/node/js/PDF2HtmlTest/.

But I was received the same result for all three conversions. The result of execution is here:
Screenshot_5

My goal is getting results as I can get via this tool PDF to HTML: Convert PDF to HTML Online Free | PDF Online

Please clarify why the example code isn’t working or what am I doing wrong?

Thank you.

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:APIs:Forums:

Hello,

By default, the text is not converted in reflow mode. This can be changed by using the HTMLOutputOptions class and setting the SetContentReflowSetting option.

Please let me know if this works for you.

I use this setting as provided in the example https://www.pdftron.com/documentation/samples/node/js/PDF2HtmlTest/

Here is part of code which I use:

. . .
const outputFile = outputPath + `${fileName}_reflow_paragraphs_no_page_width.html`;

const htmlOutputOptions = new PDFNet.Convert.HTMLOutputOptions();

htmlOutputOptions.setContentReflowSetting(PDFNet.Convert.HTMLOutputOptions.ContentReflowSetting.e_reflow_paragraphs);

htmlOutputOptions.setNoPageWidth(true);

await PDFNet.Convert.fileToHtml(inputPath + `${fileName}.pdf`, outputFile, htmlOutputOptions);
. . .

It doesn’t work for me. HTML doesn’t have paragraphs.

Hello,

Could you please also provide us with an example of the expected output you are looking for (along with the input file).

Thank you.

Hello,
In this topic, I say that I can receive HTML with paragraphs. All text is placed in not related absolute blocks. I guess that using the following parameter should give me result with text merger to HTML paragraphs that I can receive via tool pdf.online/convert-pdf-to-html.

htmlOutputOptions.setContentReflowSetting(PDFNet.Convert.HTMLOutputOptions.ContentReflowSetting.e_reflow_paragraphs);

Anyway, how I see converting to HTML gives worse results than converting to PowerPoint. So I look to this. I’ve described my goals in another topic, please see (/t/pdf-to-powerpoint-converter/5017)

Thank you.