PDFTron viewer works for all office file types (including legacy) in development but not on production

WebViewer Version: 8.2.0

Do you have an issue with a specific file(s)? LegacyOfficeWorker
Can you reproduce using one of our samples or online demos? no
Are you using the WebViewer server? no
Does the issue only happen on certain browsers? no
Is your issue related to a front-end framework? Not sure
Is your issue related to annotations? no

Please give a brief summary of your issue:
PDFTron viewer works for all office file types (including legacy) in development but not on production. I’m able to view all office document types locally but not production verison of our web application. I am able to view pptx but not ppt. Error is attached below

Please describe your issue and provide steps to reproduce it:

Please provide a link to a minimal sample where the issue is reproducible:

Hello bsan,

Could you provide any error message in the console (not code)? How are you building your app for production? What is your WebViewer setup, do you use any frameworks? Is there a backend? Please provide exact steps, so we can reproduce this issue on our end.

Also, we may need a minimal sample project to investigate this issue further.

A minimal sample project refers to a simplified version of your project where unrelated/unnecessary code has been removed. The issue should still be reproducible in this simplified version. This helps us isolate and understand the problem more efficiently. You can attach your project (with build instructions) or provide us with a download or GitHub link.

Also, please try updating to the latest version of WebViewer, v10.6, and see if that resolves the issue. We have made many fixes and improvements since v8.

Here is migration guide below to issue you with updating:

Best Regards,
Darian

“ps is not a function”

Hello bsan,

We would need information to better assist you with this issue. Please provide answers to my previous questions. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Darian