Do you have an issue with a specific file(s)? NO
Can you reproduce using one of our samples or online demos? NO
Are you using the WebViewer server? YESS
Does the issue only happen on certain browsers? NO
Is your issue related to a front-end framework? NO
Is your issue related to annotations? Maybe

Please give a brief summary of your issue:
(Think of this as an email subject)

I used pdftron8.5.0 and setCustomData to store some data, and then I used the exportAnnotations method to export the xfdfString and store it in a database. After importing xfdfString using importAnnotations using pdftron6.3.1, I use getCustomData to get the data I stored earlier and couldn’t get it. How do we solve this?

I don’t have a problem looking at the previously stored xfdfString, because if I continue to use pdftron8.5.0 and then use importAnnotations, it’s possible to get the previously stored data using getCustomData, But after using pdftron6.3.1 and using importAnnotations, using getCustomData to obtain previously stored data isn’t available

Please describe your issue and provide steps to reproduce it:
(The more descriptive your answer, the faster we are able to help you)

I used pdftron8.5.0 and setCustomData to store some data, and then I used the exportAnnotations method to export the xfdfString and store it in a database. After importing xfdfString using importAnnotations using pdftron6.3.1, I use getCustomData to get the data I stored earlier and couldn’t get it. How do we solve this?

I don’t have a problem looking at the previously stored xfdfString, because if I continue to use pdftron8.5.0 and then use importAnnotations, it’s possible to get the previously stored data using getCustomData, But after using pdftron6.3.1 and using importAnnotations, using getCustomData to obtain previously stored data isn’t available

Please provide a link to a minimal sample where the issue is reproducible: