React Webviewer panning not working properly when PageNavigation is disabled

WebViewer Version: 7.2.0

Are you using the WebViewer server? No
Does the issue only happen on certain browsers? Mobile Browsers
Is your issue related to a front-end framework? React JS
Is your issue related to annotations? No

Please give a brief summary of your issue:
When disabling the PageNavigation feature, in mobile browsers like Safari and Chrome, panning only works horizontally and vertically. Diagonal panning stops working.

Please describe your issue and provide steps to reproduce it:
I need to disable PageNavigation in webviewer completely, navigation can only be possible if I use a custom function, so I disabled PageNavigation using this snippet:

instance.disableFeatures([instance.Feature.PageNavigation]);

but after I tested on mobile, I noticed it disabled the page navigation using swipe but also affected the panning function. Previously the panning was working fine but after the update if I try to zoom the document I can only pan horizontally and vertically, to view the zoomed part of any other area of document I have to zoom out first then zoom in and pan. Can you please help me out for this issue and let me know if anything is incorrect?

Please provide a link to a minimal sample where the issue is reproducible:

instance.disableFeatures([instance.Feature.PageNavigation]);

Hi,
Thank you for reporting this, I’m investigating this and I’ll update ASAP!

1 Like

Welcome. Please let me know once you find anything.

Would you be able to update your WebViewer to the latest version? After that would be able to test it again with this feature?

Sorry as the site is in production mode won’t be able to update webviewer version, is it possible to have a call so I can show the issue that is occurring?