Table support for C++

Product: C++ x64 Windows

Product Version: C++ x64 Windows

Please give a brief summary of your issue:
Do you have support for creating a table (and insert data to the table)? Can you provide some example code?

Thanks you!

Please describe your issue and provide steps to reproduce it:
(The more descriptive your answer, the faster we are able to help you)

Please provide a link to a minimal sample where the issue is reproducible:

Generally users create their tables in a layout format, such as HTML or DOCX, and then convert that to PDF using our SDK.

For HTML2PDF conversion see here:

For DOCX to PDF we also offer a template generation engine (DOCX+JSON=>PDF) that might be what you prefer.

Hello,

Thanks for the information. Can we generate a PDF file if we have the table (table + data) in HTML format? i.e. The table with the data already in html (not html + json). Please let me know.

Thank you.

One more question, it seems like the Windows 64x SDK that I downloaded does not have html2pdf.dll. Do you know where I can get a copy of html2pdf.dll to try out?

Thanks.

Can we generate a PDF file if we have the table (table + data) in HTML format?

Yes of course, you would definitely want to use our HTML2PDF module.

While you could generate some of the PDF content in HTML and then later add more content directly to the PDF page using our low level ElementBuilder PDF drawing APIs, I would instead encourage you to do all of your layout in HTML.

HTML is the most powerful layout engine, and obviously there are endless resources out there to help you make nice HTML content.

Most of our users create their content using HTML, DOCX, etc. to take advantage of their layout capabilities and features and then convert to PDF.

Do you know where I can get a copy of html2pdf.dll to try out?

Yes you can download the HTML2PDF module here

https://dev.pdftron.com/?platform=windows&product=html2pdfmodule

Thank you for the information. I got it working.