Webviewer - Disabling custom data

Hello,

I am trying to export my Xfdf data to another function that will parse it. My function works for all my applications other than the webviewer. I believe it is failing because the of differences the Xfdf Data has when exporting from the webviewer. Specifically this trn-custom-data tag…this is causing my function to fail. Is there a way to disable this custom data in webviewer?

The following is Xfdf Data from the webviewer:
“2650de24-77a4-84a2-f6f8-fe2a5f7a5b77<trn-custom-data bytes=”{“trn-annot-preview”:“n Inequality in Two Dimensions . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 9\nProperties of Functions . . . . . . . .”}"/><trn-custom-data bytes="{“trn-annot-preview”:“Geometric and Arithmetic Progressions”}"/>"

The Xfdf Data that comes from my applications do not include this trn-custom data. So I am convinced this is the issue. Please let me know if there is a way to disable this custom data when exporting the Xfdf Data.

Thanks in advance!

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:APIs:Forums:

Hello,

I don’t believe there is a way to disable custom data but you can just remove it from the XFDF after exporting the annotations.

You can also try changing the serialization on all the annotations with the following API: PDFTron WebViewer Namespace: Annotations. You can then remove the trn-custom-data element.

1 Like

Thank you! I will just remove it.

How you removed trn-custom-data from xml file?