WebViewer Server v1.5.6 (April 20 2021)
Main changes are:
- PDFTron core update to 9.0
TRN_ENABLE_AUTH_SESSIONno longer relies on cookies and now instead uses a query parameter, thisshould prevent problems stemming from third party cookies. This updated scheme requires the latest WebViewer update.
- Added error handling to prevent leftover temporary files
- Fixed remote execution vulnerability through uploading of bad formats
- Removed old .jsp APIs
- Fixed issue with EML file paths preventing conversion when a blob is uploaded
- [Windows] Updated LibreOffice and moved away from the portable scheme in exchange using a normal installer.
- Improved font support
See the WebViewer guides here:
The new version can be updated through our compose file:
Or By pulling the DockerHub image:
docker pull pdftron/webviewer-server:latest
docker pull pdftron/wv-loadbalancer:latest
Or through the Windows standalone installer