Windows C# .NET PDF library integration issue

I am new to C# and trying to follow the instruction from:
https://www.pdftron.com/documentation/dotnet/get-started/integration/windows/#troubleshooting

to test the PDF viewer.

The first half of instructions (download the PDFTron’s C# .NET PDF Library for Windows, run the samples) are easy to follow and I can run some test projects.

The second part " Integrate into your application" is the part my visual studio shows the issue.
-I have created a new blank Console App, copied the lib folder to the project folder
-Add the reference of PDFNetLoader.dll and PDFNet.dll

-Set the PDFNet.dll copy local property to false
-Change app.config

-Add post-build events
-Replace the content of Program.cs , copy from the instruction code

When I was trying to build and run the project, it shows
"System.IO.FileNotFoundException: ‘Could not load file or assembly ‘PDFNet, Version=9.3.8.70, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=45663c462b939c60’ or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.’
"

I am using Visual Studio 2022.
I am a beginner on C# and PDFTron . Please give me some instructions.
Thanks

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:Forums:

If you know which architecture you are targeting, 64bit or 32bit, then there is no need for PDFNetLoader. And even if you need to target both, normally this is handled by an installer.

So please simply delete/remove PDFNetLoader.

As for PDFNet.dll make sure you select the correct one (64 or 32 bit) and set that to copy local: true

thank you. After selecting the right version of PDFNet.dll, the problem is solved