WinRT PDF library - highlighting

Q: I’m using PDFNet WinRT PDF library (http://www.pdftron.com/pdfnet/mobile/windows8_winrt_pdf_library.html) and I’m having trouble with text highlighting feature. I can select text on PDF document. Then I click on selected text and popup with options appears. I select ‘highlight’ and my text stays highlighted. Here I have some questions:

1. Text is highlighted in red. I would like to change highlighted colors to some else color, but I don’t see any option to do that. Can you help me with this?

2. I only want option to highlight appear in popup. I do not want any other options. I don’t see any option to do that. Can you help me with this?

A:

1. You can change the color by tapping on the resulting highlight and then selecting the color option. Whatever color you select will become the default color for the next time you use the highlight tool.

2. I’m assuming you mean that when you tap (or right click) on the selected text, then the menu has 5 options, but you only want the option to highlight? This is part of our tools code (pdftron.PDF.Tools.dll). When a license is purchased, you will receive the source code for these tools. At that point, editing this popup should be fairly straight forward. The tools are basically responsible for all the interactive features of the viewer (drawing and editing shapes, text selection and highlighting, form filling, and so on) except for scrolling and pinch (or ctrl+mouse wheel) zooling. So, you will be able to customize most of the behaviour.