Starting to see segfaults again from OfficeToPDF

Product: PDFNetRuby

Product Version: 10.7.0

Please give a brief summary of your issue:
(Think of this as an email subject)
Same issue as before:

I have a couple files this time. Just let me know when and I’ll send them to your support email as before.

Please describe your issue and provide steps to reproduce it:
(The more descriptive your answer, the faster we are able to help you)
Same as before. You can look up the previous topics I’ve created, as well as past support tickets in your system.

Please provide a link to a minimal sample where the issue is reproducible:
See above.

Hello James,
I’ll be happy to help. Can you either attach your files here or email them to support@apryse.come and I will take a look.

Your previous posts has the code sample:

# frozen_string_literal: true

require '/usr/local/PDFNetC/Lib/PDFNetRuby'

PDFNetRuby::PDFNet.Initialize(ENV.fetch('PDFTRON_LICENSE_KEY'))

filepath = ARGV.first
doc = PDFNetRuby::PDFDoc.new
doc.Lock
PDFNetRuby::Convert.OfficeToPDF(doc, filepath, nil)
doc.Unlock

Is this still correct?

Hey Bruce. Yes that code sample is still correct. I just sent over some files to support@apryse.com and mentioned your name as well as a link to this topic.

Thanks.

I did not receive your files for testing. I have emailed you a OneDrive link, can you upload your samples there to make sure I get them.

Hey Bruce. Please refer to ticket 75475 in your system. I can see the files there.

It looks like @ashaikh transfered that to the web viewer team for some reason. I also just got a notification that the ticket was also closed. Please reopen the ticket until this issue is actually resolved.

Furthermore, I did not receive any email with a OneDrive link today. Perhaps you sent the email to the wrong address? Either way, it looks like the files are available in your ticket system so please use look there.

Thanks.

I apologize for the confusion James. I have your files and am reviewing them. Thank you for your patience with this.